Get Ahead of Cyber Attacks with a Cyber Security Risk Assessment
Stay ahead of potential cybersecurity risks. All-in-one comprehensive cyber security risk assessments.
Identify and Address Your Information Security Risks
Risk management starts with understanding where you're at. How good are your security controls? What cyber threats are you up against? How well does your team understand cyber best practices? In today's digital world, there are a lot of things that can go wrong, leaving your business vulnerable to cyber attackers.
PAmidst such high risk levels, what can you do to protect your sensitive data against threats? That's where a comprehensive cyber security risk assessment comes in.
Take a Proactive Approach to Managing and Mitigating Potential Threats
No one can foresee all cyber security threats. But that doesn't mean you can't arm up against potential threats lurking in the cyber world. A detailed cyber risk assessment allows you to:
- Understand the potential impact of identified risks
- Build stronger security teams ready for a range of threats
- Make informed decisions about security controls and systems
- Implement bullet-proof security policies
- Get business operations back up quickly in the event of security incidents
Your Risk Analysis with CyberSafe
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a cyber security risk assessment?
A cyber security risk assessment identifies which of your information assets may be at threat of a cyber attack. By performing a thorough assessment of your organisation, it indicates potential risks you may be susceptible to. From there, it recommends how you can mitigate these identified threats, with an action plan to protect your business.
What is the process of a cyber security risk assessment?
An information security risk assessment process starts by identifying potential gaps in your systems. We'll assess the likelihood and potential impact of a cyber attack, and develop a plan to mitigate these risks. This usually follows a sort of winning formula:
- Identify potential vulnerabilities and threats to your IT systems and infrastructure
- Assess the effectiveness of your current cybersecurity measures and identify areas for improvement
- Evaluate the potential impact of a cyber attack on your business operations and reputation
- Develop a comprehensive cyber security strategy that aligns with your business goals and objectives
- Determine the level of risk your business is willing to accept and prioritise cyber security investments accordingly
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations and best practices for cyber security
- Boost employee awareness and training on cyber security risks and best practices
- Build customer trust by committing to protecting customer data and organisational information
And so much more! Protect your business from potential threats and mitigate risks before they become a problem. Take a proactive approach to cybersecurity today.
What are some cyber threats I should look out for?
Some common threats that the modern business owner faces actually range from internal to external factors.
- Adversarial threats from third parties, cyber attackers and even privileged insiders. These are your more vicious enemies, targeting you maliciously.
- Natural disasters - mother nature promises as much damage, if not higher risks than cyber attackers. A natural disaster can lead to lost data, disrupted business operations, and the destruction of critical systems
- Human error caused by a lack of security awareness can be a huge vulnerability in your business. All it takes is one moment of bad judgement to open the doors for a cyber attacker to infect your systems.
- Unauthorised access leading to a data breach from harmful intruders, malicious software, and mistakes made by employees.
- Misuse of sensitive information even from authorised users when a partner or employee changes or uses sensitive data beyond their job scope.
What is included in a cyber security risk assessment report?
A cyber security risk assessment report typically includes a detailed analysis of your business's current cyber security processes, potential vulnerabilities and threats, and recommendations for improving security protocols. We'll include a summary of the assessment process and a detailed description of any vulnerabilities and potential risks identified.
Our report will also include a risk matrix that breaks down the likelihood and potential impact of a cyber attack, as well as recommendations for prioritising and implementing security improvements. The goal of the report is to provide a comprehensive overview of your cyber security risks so you can take real steps to protect yourself.