Scale Capacity With Dedicated Security as a Service (SECaaS)
Boost your cybersecurity defences and capabilities without the stress. Scale up easily with Security as a Service solutions.
Cybersecurity Services to Protect Your Business with Ease
In today's digital age, businesses face an ever-growing number of security threats. From data breaches to ransomware attacks, the consequences of a security breach can be devastating. That's where SECaaS solutions come in, offering a comprehensive and affordable way to protect your valuable assets. With a dedicated Security as a Service provider, you can scale up your cybersecurity measures, boost network security, and so much more.
What You Get with Comprehensive SECaaS Services
Build your information security capabilities holistically. We look at your team, network, systems and existing security tools when creating your strategy. Based on a thorough assessment of your security needs, we offer SECaaS solutions tailored to your business. Here's what that means for you:
- Access the latest security tools without constantly investing in upgrades
- Build your capability with a team of security experts, without investing in training
- Scale security solutions up or down as quickly as you need it
- 24/7 threat monitoring and support to give you total peace of mind
- Rapid detection and response in the event of a cybersecurity incident
- Cost savings when you tailor a SECaaS package to suit your unique business security needs
- Easy compliance and regulation management, readying you for audits without hassle
And so much more! We take care of your security issues so you can dedicate your team and resources to other important business tasks.
Choosing SECaaS With CyberSafe
Our team provides 24/7 customer support so you have access to expert security advice and assistance whenever you need it.
Choose the level of coverage you need with our flexible Security as a Service solutions, completely tailored to your business.
Detailed reporting on all your SECaaS outcomes, from security assessments to security measures.
Enjoy the expertise of cybersecurity professionals who've been doing this for a long time, with businesses of all sizes.
Essential training for users
Build your team's security awareness for even more bullet-proof protection with our essential Cyber Security Training Program.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Security as a Service?
Security as a Service (SECaaS) is a cloud-based security model. Essentially, businesses outsource security needs to a third-party provider. SECaaS providers allow you to enhance security measures without investing in expensive hardware, software, and personnel. It's an affordable and scalable way to protect your sensitive data and systems from a wide range of cyber threats. Security as a Service solutions cover quite a large range of security solutions. A SECaaS provider will usually offer the following:
- Monitor network security for threats and vulnerabilities
- Provide threat intelligence and analysis to help you mitigate security risks
- Implement and manage security tools, such as firewalls and antivirus software
- Conduct regular security assessments to identify gaps for improvement
- Train your employees to improve their cybersecurity awareness and security processes
- Provide incident response services in the event of a data breach or cyber attack
- Offer compliance and regulatory support so your business meets industry and government standards
- Provide cloud-based security services to protect your cloud apps and data
What are some examples of Security as a Service solutions?
SECaaS providers offer the following services to scale your information security:
- Continuous Monitoring - 24/7 monitoring and support against cyber threats
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) - prevent unauthorised access, use, or sharing of sensitive data
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BC/DR or BCDR) - keep essential business functions running during and after a disruptive event
- Email Security - prevent cyber attacks delivered through phishing emails targeting your employees
- Antivirus Management - deploy, update, and maintain antivirus software to defend against malware
- Spam Filtering - identify and block suspicious email messages before they reach a user's inbox
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) - manage and control employee access to IT systems and resources
- Intrusion Protection - prevent unauthorised access, misuse, or modification of networks or systems
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) - analyse security data to identify gaps
- Network Security - protect your computer network from unauthorised access, attacks, and breaches
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) - monitor and analyse security data from multiple sources to identify potential security threats and data breaches
- Web Security - protect your websites and web applications from cyber attacks
- Cloud Security - protect cloud services and cloud apps from cyber threats with a range of security measures
What are the benefits of security as a service?
Security as a Service is essentially about scalability. The benefits of working with a SECaaS provider are:
- Cost-effectiveness: only pay for the security services you need instead of hiring an in-house security team
- Scalability: SECaaS solutions can be customised to fit the unique needs of your business
- Expertise: SECaaS providers offer highly trained and experienced security professionals
- Continuity: SECaaS solutions mean 24/7 monitoring and support, so you can access critical security services at all times
- Up-to-date technology: SECaaS providers come with the latest security technologies and best practices, so you get the most effective security solutions
- Compliance: easily achieve compliance requirements, reducing the risk of costly fines
- Rapid deployment: SECaaS solutions can be quickly deployed and configured for immediate protection
What are some of the security challenges?
These are issues and risks that businesses and organisations face in today's digital world. Some of the most common security challenges include:
- Malicious software
- Phishing attacks
- Social engineering attacks
- Insider threats
- Cloud security issues
- Regulatory compliance requirements
And a whole lot more. These security challenges require a range of security measures which gets costly and complex quickly. That's where Security as a Service comes in, allowing you to meet these challenges without additional stress.